Friday, August 3, 2012

Des fibres, des filles, des fils, des folles

I waited until tonight to post this week's note so that I could include photos of the grand opening of a new art exhibit of original textile art at the Curio Antiques and Art Gallery in nearby Shediac, NB.  The work of four local artists, Suzanne Babineau, Marise Godbout, Marie-Claude Hebert and Danielle Ouellet, fills the walls of the exhibit space with colour, texture and surprise. Each piece is unique and a feast for the eyes!








The latest from my studio

Once upon a time, I bought a lovely Rising Tide Ⓡ woolen felt, shoulder bag ( 7" by 12" carrying area ). After bringing it home, I realized that it was a little too small for my needs so I tucked it away. This week I took it out again and added to it's look by hooking a fluffy mohair flower on the front. Now it's for sale -  $20.00 plus postage. Email me at patriwinans@gmail.com if interested.





                                                                                    Ⓒ content copyright 2012 Patricia Winans Until next week!




No comments:

Post a Comment